Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why?

Why is it that I get so excited during the message at church? I am ready to go out and let God work his miracles through me. Then I get out there and...(crickets).



Why do I let the little things bother me?
Why am I energetic and ready to tackle the world's problems one day and mad at the world the next?
Why do I feel so 'worth' it one day and lower than pond scum the next?
Why do I stuff myself so full only to feel guilty about all I have eaten later when I am trying to fit into a wedding dress!!!!
Why do I worry when I need to give it up to God. He has a plan.
Why do I not trust in Him enough? What do I do when I feel myself start to shut down?
Why does life have to get in the way?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love teaching because I really can change lives that way. The way you tease, react to situations, the way you give kids the chances to redeem themselves, build them up, pat them on the back, love them especially when they don't get that love from home. All those matter. I matter. I guess that is why I love teaching so much. I matter. In at least one kid's life. I matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment