Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh no.

So I was reading over my last post, and I decided I was partly wrong in that some people truly enjoy being alone. Maybe not just all the time. Who am I to say that some people aren't being honest if they say they are happy when they are alone. Maybe I am just the type of person that loves being around people, loves caring for people, loves helping people. But sometimes, I do enjoy that quiet moment of prayer, the porch swing creaking as it rocks, the time in my car with the radio turned off and just peace. I hope I didn't offend anyone...not that anyone reads this! Although I hope they do. I guess my main point is that relationships are extremely important and are what make us who we are in this life. Our friendships, our relationships with our parents and siblings. Our relationship with GOD! I just wanted to point out that the People Key is so important, and without relationships we would all be lost souls. Hope I am making sense and not just rambling. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment